NCERT Solutions are contemplated as an exceptionally helpful book while preparing for the CBSE Class 11 Business studies examinations. This study resource possesses an intense knowledge and the Solutions collated by the subject matter experts are no different. This chapter is a brief introduction to the concept NCERT Solution For Class 11 Business Studies Chapter 11 – International Business.
Concepts covered in this chapter –
- International business
- Nature of international business
- International business vs domestic business
- Scope of international business
- Benefits of international business
- Mode of entering into international business
- Joint venture
- India’s place in world business
- India’s foreign investment
- India’s export and import of goods
- India’s export and import of services
- Exporting and importing
Class 11 Business studies of NCERT solutions chapter 11 provides a broad degree of illustrative examples; which helps the students to comprehend and learn quickly. The above mentioned is the illustrations for class 11 CBSE syllabus. For more solutions and study materials of NCERT solutions class 11 Business studies visit BYJU’S or download the app for more information and the best learning experience.