Students who are preparing for the term 2 Maths exam must go through the CBSE Class 10 Maths Term 2 Syllabus. This is for the first time the board has divided the syllabus into 2 term and has decided to conduct the exam in two terms instead of one year end board examination. So, to make students thorough with the CBSE 10th Term 2 Maths Syllabus, we have provided the syllabus in detail along with the downloadable pdf.
CBSE Class 10 Maths Term 2 Syllabus
Students must have a look at the marks distribution of the CBSE Class 10 Maths Term 2 Syllabus 2021-22. They can also download the pdf from the link below.
|V||Statistics and Probability (Cont.)||08|
- Standard form of a quadratic equation ax2+bx+c=0, (a ≠ 0).
- Solution of the quadratic equations (only real roots) by factorization, by completing the square and by using quadratic formula.
- Relationship between discriminant and nature of roots.
- Situational problems based on quadratic equations related to day to day activities to be incorporated.
- Tangent to a circle at, point of contact
- (Prove) The tangent at any point of a circle is perpendicular to the radius through the point of contact.
- (Prove) The lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to circle are equal
- Division of a line segment in a given ratio (internally).
- Tangent to a circle from a point outside it.
- Heights And Distances
- Angle of elevation, Angle of Depression.
- Simple problems on heights and distances.
- Problems should not involve more than two right triangles.
- Angles of elevation / depression should be only 30°, 45°, 60°.
- Surface areas and volumes of combinations of any two of the following: cubes, cuboids, spheres, hemispheres and right circular cylinders/cones.
- Problems involving converting one type of metallic solid into another and other mixed problems
CBSE Class 10 Term 2 Maths Internal Assessment
Below, we have provided the Internal Assessment for Class 10 Maths term 2 exam.
|Internal Assessment||Marks||Total Marks|
|Periodic Tests||3||10 marks for the term|
|Student Enrichment Activities-practical work||3|
To practise more questions download the CBSE Sample Papers. Learn Maths & Science in an interactive & fun-loving way with BYJU’S App/Tablet.