According to the schedule shared by the CBSE, class 12th Math board exam is going to be conducted on 7th June, 2022.
Term 2 board exam is going to have 50% weightage of the curriculum while the other 50% weightage was with term 1 examination which was objective in nature. Term 2 exam is going to be completely descriptive and the students must prepare themselves accordingly.
Revision tips for Class 10 term 2 math exam
- Practice Vector and 3D Geometry for accuracy while answering.
- Make a formula card for revision of Calculus.
- Probability has repetitive questions from previous years, so focus on practicing those.
- Solve a few CBSE sample papers before the final exam to evaluate your preparation.
- Make a schedule and sheet to review the whole syllabus.
- Practice writing answers in the form of steps, because in CBSE step-marking is done.
Things to keep in mind before you term 2 Math exam
- Before filling the answer sheet, students must read the instructions carefully.
- The students’ details must be written in clear handwriting and don’t forget to mention the number of extra sheets taken during the exam.
- Don’t forget to carry your admit card.
- Refrain from making mistakes to avoid the usage of a correction pen.
- Read the question paper first and make a list of the questions you want to attempt first, based on the topics more clear to you..
- Keep your geometry tools for questions that require you to construct figures.
- Revise your theorems and formulas before the exam.