World GK Questions for class 4 encompasses a massive range of interesting topics related to longest rivers, largest oceans & lakes in the world, location of mountains, volcanoes in different continents. World GK Questions for Class 4 also covers important personalities who have achieved great success in different fields, facts on different countries and continents, location of different islands, world famous universities, world famous airports, ports and bridges. Folk dances, history of different nations also forms an important component of World GK Questions for class 4 students.
CBSE Class 4 is an important stage in the growth of a child. It is important that they are exposed to General Knowledge early in their childhood so that it helps them develop curiosity of various events and other important facts to broaden their horizon of thinking and understanding various facets of the world. World General Knowledge Questions for Class 4 will help them develop and accelerate their growth academically and personally.
The below given multiple choice World GK Questions for Class 4 will help students prepare for various inter school and intra school quiz competitions. It will also help students to enrich their knowledge about the world. World GK Questions for Class 4 will be an important stepping stone in building curiosity in the minds of young students.
World General Knowledge Questions for Class 4
Here is a list of World GK questions in English for class 4,
1) Aconcagua is the highest mountain in the Americas, the highest outside Asia is located in _________
2) _________is the 2nd longest river in the world
a) Mississippi river
c) Amazon river
d) Yellow River
3) _________ is the oldest university in the world founded in 1088.
a) University of Bologna
b) University of Oxford
c) Cambridge University
d) University of Paris
4) _______is the first person and the only woman to win the Nobel Prize twice, and the only
person to win the Nobel Prize in two scientific fields.
a) Maria Goeppert-Mayer
b) Marie Curie
c) Dorothy Crowfoot Hodgkin
d) Barbara McClintock
5) Leaning tower of Pisa is located in _____
6) _____ is known as the Land of rising sun.
b) South Korea
7) Scott Morrison is the Prime Minister of ______
a) United Kingdom
c) New Zealand
8) Marian Trench is located in _______
a) Pacific Ocean
b) Atlantic Ocean
c) Indian Ocean
d) Arctic Ocean
9) Tarantella is a very famous folk dance of _______
10) The Louvre Museum, is the world’s largest art museum and a historic monument in ______
11) Yellow river is nicknamed as sorrow of _______
c) North Korea
12) Heathrow airport is located in _______
a) Los Angeles
b) New York
13) Oslo is the capital of ________
14) Mount Fuji is located in _______
15) ________ was the 1st President of United States of America (USA)
a) Abraham Lincoln
b) George Washington
c) Benjamin Franklin
d) Winston Churchill
The above questions are some of the most important general knowledge questions on World GK for Class 4. The answers to them are provided below in the box. For more of such exciting questions on GK on other topics, download our learning app.
BYJU’S also provides CBSE Sample Papers for Class 4, CBSE Sample Papers, NCERT Solutions for Class 4, ICSE Sample Papers, & much more to help students prepare well for the exams. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams.
Here are the Answers for World GK Questions for Class 4:
|1. d)||2. c)||3. a)||4. b)||5. a)|
|6. d)||7. b)||8. a)||9. c)||10. c)|
|11. b)||12. c)||13. c)||14. b)||15. b)|