Summative assessment exam is an important part of the assessment process which evaluates what a student has learned at the end of a particular time duration. CBSE conducts two Summative assessment test i.e SA 1 and SA2 for class 9 students. Performing well in these SA exams will help students to score high marks in the annual exam. So, to help in students exam preparation, we have provided the CBSE Sample Paper Class 9 SA 1 for Maths and Science subjects.
CBSE Sample Paper for Class 9 SA 1 Exam
Solving the CBSE Class 9 Sample Papers for SA 1 exam will make students thorough with the question paper pattern, types of questions asked in the exam and their difficulty levels. Students must solve these papers once they have completed the syllabus. It will help in analysing their current preparation for the summative assessment 1 exam.
Students can access the Maths and Science SA 1 sample papers from the table below. Upon clicking on the link students will find the sample paper in PDF format for free downloading.
Why to Solve CBSE Class 9 SA 1 Sample Paper
Solving the sample papers will help students in preparing for the exam in the following ways:
- Students get to know the exam pattern and marking scheme of the exam.
- It increases students speed of answering the questions. Thus, they could be able to finish the entire paper on time.
- It helps in understanding the important topics from where questions are expected to be asked in the exam.
- Students can analyse their current level of exam preparation by solving these sample papers.
- Students get the confidence of facing the exam boldly.
We hope students have found this information on “CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper SA 1” useful in their studies. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.