Summative assessment exam is an important part of the assessment process, which evaluates what a student has learned at the end of particular time duration. CBSE conducts two Summative assessment test, i.e. SA1 and SA2, for class 9 students. Performing well in these SA exams will help students to score high marks in the annual exam. So, to help in students exam preparation, we have provided the CBSE Sample Paper Class 9 SA1 for Maths and Science subjects.
CBSE Sample Paper for Class 9 SA1 Exam
Solving the CBSE Class 9 Sample Papers for SA1 exam will make students thorough with the question paper pattern, types of questions asked in the exam and their difficulty levels. Students must solve these CBSE Sample Papers for Class 9 once they have completed the syllabus. It will help in analysing their current preparation for the summative assessment 1 exam.
Students can access the Maths and Science SA1 sample papers from the table below. Upon clicking on the link, students will find the sample paper in PDF format for free downloading.
Why Solve CBSE Class 9 SA1 Sample Paper
Solving these CBSE sample papers will help students in preparing for the exam in the following ways:
- Students get to know the exam pattern and marking scheme of the exam.
- It increases students speed of answering the questions. Thus, they could be able to finish the entire paper on time.
- It helps in understanding the important topics from where questions are expected to be asked in the exam.
- Students can analyse their current level of exam preparation by solving these sample papers.
- Students get the confidence of facing the exam boldly.
Students should practice these papers well and figure out where they need to put extra effort. They should analyse their mistakes and work towards them to improve their performance in the exam.
We hope students have found this information on “CBSE Class 9 Sample Paper SA1” useful in their studies. Keep learning and stay tuned for further updates on CBSE and other competitive exams. Download BYJU’S App and subscribe to YouTube channel to access interactive Maths and Science videos.