NCERT class 12 Biology exemplar for chapter 15 Biodiversity and Conservation present you with the questions given in NCERT textbooks, previous question papers, exercises, assignments, sample papers and various schools.
Class 12 Biology NCERT Exemplar for Biodiversity and Conservation
The existence of all the variety of different living organisms on Earth is called Biodiversity. All the plants, animals, microorganisms, ecosystems present on this planet are included in it. Different processes and interactions between these organisms contribute to the biodiversity of a place. It is important for us to take steps towards the conservation of our biodiversity, as this may lead to dire consequences if it is neglected.
The class 12 Biology Chapter 15 includes the topics like:
- Biodiversity: Genetic diversity, Species diversity,
- Ecological Diversity: Species in India and Earth.
- Patterns of biodiversity: Latitudinal gradients, Species-area relationships, Importance of species diversity to the ecosystem and Loss of Biodiversity.
- Causes of loss of biodiversity: Habitat loss and fragmentation, overexploitation, Alien species invasions, and Co- extinctions.
- Biodiversity conservation: narrowly utilitarian, broadly utilitarian, In situ conservation, ex situ conservation.
Why Opt for BYJU’s?
NCERT class 12 Biology exemplar for chapter 15 is an important topic from the point of CBSE class 12 and graduate entrance examinations. To guide student’s exam preparation BYJU’S provide study materials. BYJU’S also provides period feedback on students’ progress by giving exercises. Experts at BYJU’S evaluate your performance and provide you with the necessary feedback to improve your studies.