With the sole purpose of providing an innovative and interactive learning experience for the students, the CBSE conducts the Science Exhibition for students. The CBSE Science Exhibition is organised every year by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to provide common platform to the schools, students, teachers in order to shape their creative ideas and learn from their experiences. This exhibition is organised at the national as well as regional level.
CBSE Science Exhibition
Students can find the complete detail of CBSE Science Exhibition 2019-20 by visiting the link below. It provides all detail related to the theme, sub-themes, key points, guidelines, participation process of the exhibition.
Moreover, students can also find the details related to the conduct on CBSE Science Exhibition 2016-17 below. Keep reading to know more.
CBSE Science Exhibition 2016-17
The dates for this science exhibition is planned to be conducted in the month of November/ December 2016 for the Regional level and wherein for the National level to be organised in the month of January/February in 2017.
The students can prepare different models in this activity based on the themes provided in the table.
|Themes||Science, Mathematics, Technology .|
|Sub -themes||Health, Transport and Communication, Industry, Innovations for renewable resources, Innovations in the field of food security and food production, Mathematical solutions in everyday life|
Objectives for the Organization of CBSE Science Exhibition 2016-2017
Some of the objectives regarding the conduction of Science exhibition for the year 2016-2017 are given as below-
- The main aim for organizing this is to provide a convention for the students in pursuing their creativity, curiosity, innovation and along with inventiveness.
- To make understand the value of Mathematics and science and also to gain knowledge regarding the subjects in solving real-world science problems.
- To face any challenges coming in the fields of agriculture, food processing, fertiliser, biotechnology, disaster management, green energy, technology, astronomy, games, sports, transport, etc.
- To create an awareness about the environmental issues along with concerns relating to it and also to encourage children in developing innovative ideas for the purpose of mitigation and prevention.
Process for Enrolment in CBSE Science Exhibition 2016-2017
- All the schools are advised to go through the process of online registration before the date of closing.
- The online registration process is to be completed by 20th of October, 2016.
- The registration fee is said to be Rs. 650/- and is to be processed through NEFT.
- The complete application includes the brief write-up which is not more than up to 1000 words for each exhibit and the printed copy of this online registration form is to be duly signed and then forwarded by Principal and should be sent to the mentioned address in the official notification of CBSE website by 25th of October, 2016.
Keep learning and stay tuned with BYJU’S for the latest update on CBSE/ICSE/State Board/Competitive Exams. Also, download the BYJU’S App for interactive study videos.