NCERT solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 15 Statistics, provides solutions for all the questions enlisted under the chapter. Set of NCERT maths solutions can increase a student’s confidence and chances to score better. Practice these questions and be well equipped making the Class 11 Maths preparation easier. The solutions are detailed in a step-by-step manner making it easier for you to understand the problems and how to solve them. Download NCERT Maths Class 11 Solutions and score well.
Access NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 15 Statistics
In this chapter students will deal with some of the important concepts of statistics are listed below:
1. Measures of dispersion Range, Quartile deviation, mean deviation, variance, standard deviation are measures of dispersion.
Range = Maximum Value – Minimum Value
2. Mean deviation for ungrouped data
3. Mean deviation for grouped data
4. Variance and standard deviation for ungrouped data
5. Variance and standard deviation of a discrete frequency distribution
6. Variance and standard deviation of a continuous frequency distribution
7. Coefficient of variation
NCERT Solutions For Class 11 Maths Chapter 15 Exercises:
Get detailed solution for all the questions listed under below exercises:
Exercise 15.1 Solutions : 12 Questions
Exercise 15.2 Solutions : 10 Questions
Exercise 15.3 Solutions : 5 Questions
Miscellaneous Exercise Solutions: 7 Questions
NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 15 Statistics
The main topics covered under NCERT Solutions for Class 11, Chapter 15 Statistics are:
- Measures of Dispersion
- Mean Deviation
- Variance and Standard Deviation
- Analysis of Frequency Distributions
Key Features of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 15 Statistics
- All exercises meticulously solved by subject experts.
- Simple and easy language is used.
- These solutions will help the students to strengthen their foundation on statistics.
- The students will be able to focus more and get a good score.
- NCERT Solutions will help in boosting the student confidence level.