RD Sharma Solutions Class 10 Chapter 4 – Free PDF Download
The figure formed by using three intersecting lines is called a triangle. Triangle consist of three sides, three angles, and three vertices. A triangle is always a polygon with three sides and three edges.Classification of triangles:
- Right Triangles: A right triangle has one 90 degrees angle and two acute angles (less than 90 degrees).
- Equilateral Triangle: An equilateral triangle consists of three angles of the same size and three sides of the same length.
- Isosceles Triangle: An isosceles triangle has two sides of the same length and two angles of the same size.
- Obtuse Triangle: An obtuse triangle has one angle which is greater than 90 degree.
- Acute Triangle: The acute triangle consists of all the angles which are less than 90 degrees.
In this chapter, we will learn about triangles and their properties along with some basic theorems of triangles. The RD Sharma solution for class 10 for the chapter triangle is given here. The RD Sharma textbooks are based on the latest CBSE syllabus. The step by step RD Sharma class 10 solutions for a triangle is given in the table mentioned below. Knowing the different triangles is important as one can gain proficiency in solving for different types of problems. Geometry is an interesting subject which students must learn to understand shapes much better. You can find the whole list of different exercises for the chapter 4.
Exercise Questions for Class 10 Chapter 4 Triangles
With the help of different exercise questions, one can gain a better understanding of the different concepts in the syllabus.
|Chapter 4 Triangles|
|Triangles: Exercise 4.1||Triangles: Exercise 4.2|
|Triangles: Exercise 4.3||Triangles: Exercise 4.4|
|Triangles: Exercise 4.5||Triangles: Exercise 4.6|
|Triangles: Exercise 4.7|
Access CBSE Sample Paper for class 10 Maths here.
Access NCERT Book for class 10 Maths here.