From Chapter 2 of CBSE Class 7 Civics, students shall examine the meanings and problems related to health. They can understand the concepts and revise the Chapter thoroughly by solving these CBSE Class 7 Civics Chapter 2 Role of the Government in Health Important Questions. These questions are also used to prepare for the exam. Students can just practice these questions and score well in the exam, as some of these are likely to be asked in the exam.
Given below in this article is also the PDF link from where the students can download these CBSE Class 7 Important Questions of Chapter 2 Civics. Click on the link provided and start preparing for the exam.
Role of the Government
1. What is health?
2. Why pay taxes to the government?
3. In what ways is the public health system meant for everyone?
4. Healthcare and equality: Is adequate healthcare available to all?
5. Private health facilities can mean many things. Explain with the help of some examples from your area.
6. How can health care be made more affordable? Discuss.
7. In this chapter, you have read that health is a wider concept than illness. Look at this quote from the Constitution and explain the terms ‘living standard’ and ‘public health’ in your own words.
8. What differences do you find between private and public health services in your area?
9. ‘Improvement in water and sanitation can control many diseases.’ Explain with the help of examples.
10. What are communicable diseases?
11. What is OPD?
12. Private services are concentrated in rural areas. True or False?
13. Mention some water-borne diseases.
14. Define RMPs.
15. What are the factors that affect our health?
16. Write a short note on the Public Healthcare System.
17. India is the ___________ largest producer of medicines in the world and is also large ___________of medicines.
18. Mention the various methods via which the Government can take steps to provide healthcare for all.
19. What are the issues that the Rural people encounter when they come in grip of an illness?
20. What are some of the significant aspects of healthcare in India?