NCERT class 12 Chemistry exemplar for chapter 14 Biomolecule is very important study-material to learn Biomolecules topic deeply. Biomolecule is an important chapter which is basic to the concepts you learn in your graduate studies, especially if you are planning to take chemistry and biology related graduate courses.
NCERT class 12 Chemistry exemplar for chapter 14 pdf has exemplar question from NCERT exemplar questions along with biomolecules MCQ for NEET, biomolecules JEE main questions that help you determine biomolecules class 12 important points and help you score good marks in graduate entrance examinations.
In this chapter, students will learn about different types of biomolecules like Carbohydrates, Monosaccharides, Preparation of Glucose, Cyclic Structure of Glucose, Fructose, structure of Fructose, Disaccharides, Polysaccharides and importance of carbohydrates.
Solve NCERT exemplar class 12 chemistry chapter 14 biomolecules to understand the chapter.
Important topics of class 12 Chapter 14 Biomolecules
- Carbohydrates – classification, structure, preparation and importance
- Proteins – amino acids, structure, denaturation
- Enzymes – mechanism of enzyme action
- Vitamins- classification, the importance
- Nucleic Acids- chemical composition, structure, biological functions
Why to Opt BYJU’s?