NCERT class 12 Chemistry exemplar for chapter 1 Solid State is an excellent resource material that makes you well equipped to face and score well in CBSE class 12 examination and graduate entrance examinations.
NCERT class 12 Chemistry exemplar for chapter 1 pdf provides you with the solution to questions provided in NCERT exemplar book together with class 12 chemistry extra questions, solid state chemistry class 12 problems, the questions from previous year question papers, sample years.
Class 12 Chemistry NCERT Exemplar Problems for Solid State
In this chapter, the students will learn about that the constituent particles in crystalline solids are arranged in a regular pattern which extends throughout the crystal and In amorphous solids, the arrangement of constituent particles has only short-range order and consequently they behave like supercooled liquids. Solve higher level questions from this chapter by solving the NCERT exemplar class 12 chemistry chapter 1 solid state.
Concepts involved in Chapter 1 The Solid State
- General Characteristics of Solid State
- Amorphous and Crystalline Solids
- Classification of Crystalline Solids
- Molecular Solids
- Ionic Solids
- Metallic Solids
- Covalent or Network Solids
- Crystal Lattices and Unit Cells
- Primitive and Centred Unit Cells
- Number of Atoms in a Unit Cell
- Primitive Cubic Unit Cell
- Body-Centred Cubic Unit Cell
- Face-Centred Cubic Unit Cell
- Close-Packed Structures
- The formula of a Compound and Number of Voids Filled
- Packing Efficiency
- Packing Efficiency in hcp and ccp Structures
- The efficiency of Packing in Body-Centred Cubic Structures
- Packing Efficiency in Simple Cubic Lattice
- Calculations Involving Unit Cell Dimensions
- Imperfections in Solids
- Types of Point Defects
- Electrical Properties
- Conduction of Electricity in Metals
- Conduction of Electricity in Semiconductors
- Magnetic Properties.
|NCERT Solutions for class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1|
|CBSE Notes for class 12 Chemistry Chapter 1|
Why to Opt BYJU’s?
BYJU’S offers tips & tricks to prepare CBSE exams with NCERT SOLUTIONS along with the class-wise revision notes and NCERT model question papers that help students to prepare for the board exams, state level exams, entrance tests and other competitive exams.