NCERT Solutions are said to be an extremely helpful book while preparing for the CBSE Class 11 Accountancy examinations. This study material owns a deep knowledge and the Solutions collected by the subject matter wizards are no distinct.
NCERT Solution For Class 11 Accountancy Chapter 1 – Introduction To Accounting furnishes us with an all-inclusive data to all the concepts. As the students would have to learn the basic fundamentals about the subject of accountancy in class 11, this curriculum for class 11 is a comprehensive study material; which explains the concepts in a great way.
Concepts covered in this chapter –
- Meaning of accounting
- Economic events
- Identification, measurement, recording and communication
- Interested users of information
- Accounting as a source information
- Qualitative characteristics of accounting information
- Objectives of accounting
- Maintenance of record of business transactions
- Calculation of profit and loss
- Depiction of financial position
- Role of accounting
NCERT solutions for class 11 Accountancy chapter 1 provides a wide degree of illustrative examples; which assists the students to comprehend and learn quickly. The above mentioned are the illustrations for class 11 CBSE syllabus. For more solutions and study materials of NCERT solutions for class 11 Accountancy visit BYJU’S or download the app for more information.