NCERT Solutions are said to be an extremely helpful study material while preparing for the CBSE Class 11 Accountancy examinations. This study material owns a deep knowledge and the Solutions collected by the subject matter wizards are no distinct.
NCERT Solution For Class 11 commerce Accountancy Chapter 6 – Trial Balance And Rectification Of Errors furnishes us with an all-inclusive data to all the concepts. As the students would have to learn the basic fundamentals about the subject of accountancy in class 11, this curriculum for class 11 is a comprehensive study material; which explains the concepts in a great way.
Concepts covered in this chapter –
- Meaning of Trial Balance
- Objectives of Preparing the Trial Balance
- To Ascertain the Arithmetical Accuracy of Ledger Accounts
- To Help in Locating Errors
- To Help in the Preparation of the Financial Statements
- Preparation of Trial Balance
- Totals method
- Balances Method
- Totals-cum-balances Method
- Significance of Agreement of Trial Balance
- Classification of Errors
- Errors of Commission
NCERT solutions for class 11 Accountancy chapter 6 provides a wide degree of illustrative examples; which assists the students to comprehend and learn quickly. The above mentioned are the illustrations for class 11 CBSE syllabus. For more solutions and study materials of NCERT solutions for class 11 Accountancy visit BYJU’S or download the app for more information.