NCERT Solutions are said to be an extremely helpful book while preparing for the CBSE Class 11 Accountancy examinations. This study material owns a deep knowledge and the Solutions collected by the subject matter wizards are no distinct.
NCERT Solution For Class 11 Commerce Accountancy Chapter 5 – Bank Reconciliation Statement
furnishes us with an all-inclusive data to all the concepts. As the students would have to learn the basic fundamentals about the subject of accountancy in class 11, this curriculum for class 11 is a comprehensive study material; which explains the concepts in a great way.
Concepts covered in this chapter –
- Need for reconciliation
- Timing differences
- Cheques issued by the bank but not yet presented for payment
- Cheques paid into the bank not yet collected
- Direct debits made by the bank on behalf of the customer
- Amounts directly deposited in the bank account
- Interest and dividends collected the bank
- Direct payments made by the bank of behalf of the customers
- Differences caused by errors
- Preparation of Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Dealing with overdrafts
NCERT solutions for class 11 Accountancy chapter 5 provides a wide degree of illustrative examples; which assists the students to comprehend and learn quickly. The above mentioned are the illustrations for class 11 CBSE syllabus. For more solutions and study materials of NCERT solutions for class 11 Accountancy visit BYJU’S or download the app for more information.