NCERT Solutions are said to be an extremely helpful study material while preparing for the CBSE Class 11 Accountancy examinations. This study material owns a deep knowledge and the Solutions collected by the subject matter wizards are no distinct.
NCERT Solution For Class 11 Commerce Accountancy Chapter 11 – Accounts From Incomplete Records furnishes us with an all-inclusive data to all the concepts. As the students would have to learn the basic fundamentals about the subject of accountancy in class 11, this curriculum for class 11 is a comprehensive study material; which explains the concepts in a great way.
Concepts covered in this chapter –
- Meaning of incomplete records
- Features of incomplete records
- Reasons of incompleteness and its limitations
- Ascertainment of profit and loss
- Preparing statement of affairs
- Difference between statement of affairs and balance sheet
- Preparing trading and profit and loss account and the balance sheet
- Ascertaining credit purchases
- Ascertainment of credit sales
- Ascertainment of missing information through summary of cost
NCERT solutions for class 11 Accountancy chapter 11 provides a wide degree of illustrative examples; which assists the students to comprehend and learn quickly. The above mentioned are the illustrations for class 11 CBSE syllabus. For more solutions and study materials of NCERT solutions for class 11 Accountancy visit BYJU’S or download the app for more information.