RD Sharma Solutions Class 12 Chapter 30
Students who are studying for CBSE, ICSE or other state board exams are preferring the RD Sharma books for their preparation for exams and other tests like entrance exams for different jobs, courses. RD Sharma books are specially designed by the experts of maths. They generally cover the topics which are likely to be teste. RD Sharma solutions include quality content on almost all the mathematics topics like algebra, geometry, statistics and much more. It is a must have reference for every student. We at Byju’s are providing the RD Sharma solution for CBSE class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th students.
Here we are going to discuss about the concepts linear programming. Linear programming is the process of taking various linear inequalities relating to some situation, and finding the “best” value obtainable under those conditions. The topics in linear programming are as follows:
- Mathematical formulation of L.P.
- Introduction, related terminology such as objective function, constraints.
- Different types of linear programming (L.P.) problems.
- Problems, graphical method of solution for problems in two variables.
- Feasible and infeasible solutions
- Optimal feasible solutions (up to three non-trivial constraints).
- Feasible and infeasible regions (bounded and unbounded)
Linear Programming Class 12th RD Sharma Exercises