RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 30 – Free PDF Download
The RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 Maths Chapter 30 Linear Programming is provided here for the benefit of students. Students who are studying for CBSE, ICSE or other state board exams are preferring the RD Sharma Books for their preparation for exams and other tests like entrance exams for different jobs and courses. RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 are specially designed by the Maths experts at BYJU’S.
RD Sharma Solutions generally cover the topics which are likely to be tested and include quality content on almost all the mathematics topics like algebra, geometry, statistics and much more. It is a must-have reference for every student. We at Byju’s are providing the RD Sharma Solutions for CBSE Class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th students.
Chapter 30 of RD Sharma Solutions for Class 12 – Key Concepts
Here we are going to discuss the concepts of linear programming. Linear programming is the process of taking various linear inequalities relating to some situation and finding the “best” value obtainable under those conditions. The topics in linear programming are as follows:
- Mathematical formulation of L.P.
- Introduction, related terminology such as objective function, constraints.
- Different types of linear programming (L.P.) problems.
- Problems, graphical method of solution for problems in two variables.
- Feasible and infeasible solutions.
- Optimal feasible solutions (up to three non-trivial constraints).
- Feasible and infeasible regions (bounded and unbounded).
|Linear Programming Class 12 RD Sharma Exercises|
|Linear Programming Exercise 30.1|
|Linear Programming Exercise 30.2|
|Linear Programming Exercise 30.3|
|Linear Programming Exercise 30.4|
|Linear Programming Exercise 30.5|