The third exercise of chapter 1 in class 11 maths covers a wide range of topics. The Exercise 1.3 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 1- Sets is based on the following topics:
- Subsets: Set A is said to be a subset of a set B if every element of A is also an element of B.
- Subsets of the set of real numbers
- Intervals as subsets of R
- Power Set: The collection of all subsets of set A is called the power set of A. It is denoted by P(A).
- Universal Set: The basic set is called the “Universal Set”which is usually denoted by U, and all its subsets by the letters A, B, C, etc
The solutions of all the questions given in the textbook are provided here. The NCERT Solutions for Class 11 can help the students in understanding the problem solving method thoroughly.
Access other exercise solutions of Class 11 Maths Chapter 1- Sets
Exercise 1.1 Solutions 6 Questions
Exercise 1.2 Solutions 6 Questions
Exercise 1.4 Solutions 12 Questions
Exercise 1.5 Solutions 7 Questions
Exercise 1.6 Solutions 8 Questions
Miscellaneous Exercise On Chapter 1 Solutions 16 Questions