Here, we have provided the solutions for the questions present in the fifth exercise of the chapter. The Exercise 1.5 of NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Maths Chapter 1- Sets is based on the following topics:
- Complement of a Set: If U is the universal set and A a subset of U. Then the complement of A is the set of all elements of U which are not the elements of A.
- De Morgan’s laws: The complement of the union of two sets is the intersection of their complements and the complement of the intersection of two sets is the union of their complements.
- Some Properties of Complement Sets:
- Complement laws
- De Morgan’s law
- Law of double complementation
- Laws of empty set and universal set
Access other exercise solutions of Class 11 Maths Chapter 1- Sets
Exercise 1.1 Solutions 6 Questions
Exercise 1.2 Solutions 6 Questions
Exercise 1.3 Solutions 9 Questions
Exercise 1.4 Solutions 12 Questions
Exercise 1.6 Solutions 8 Questions
Miscellaneous Exercise On Chapter 1 Solutions 16 Questions