NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 Probability is made available here for 11th standard students to make them learn and prepare for the exam and score good marks. Learn more about probability concepts by solving exemplar problems and solutions designed by experts as per CBSE syllabus (2018-2019). Download the pdf format of these exemplars and keep it as a reference tool for the preparation of exams.
Class 11 Maths NCERT Exemplar Problems for Probability
Probability is one of the fields of mathematics and this along with the theory used for making probabilistic calculations is called as Probability Theorem. The possibility of an event occurring is termed as Probability. The major quantification of Probability is either a 0 or 1, where 0 indicates the impossibility of an event occurring and 1 highlight the likeliness and certainty of the event happening.
In chapter 16 exemplars, students will get solved questions based on Probability and sub-topics given below;
- Statistics approach of probability
- Random Experiments – Outcomes and sample space
- Event – Occurrence of an event
- Types of events – Impossible and Sure Events, Simple Event, Compound Event
- Algebra of events – Complementary Event, The event involving OR, AND and but-not operation. Mutually exclusive events and Exhaustive events
- Axiomatic Approach to Probability
- Probability of an event
- Probabilities of equally likely outcomes
- Probability of the event ‘P or Q’
- Probability of event ‘not P’
Students are also provided with 11th standard Maths NCERT solutions, notes and question papers are available here, as a learning source. Try to solve sample papers and previous year question papers to understand the marking scheme and question pattern for chapter Probability.
Download the PDF of NCERT Exemplar for Class 11 Maths Chapter 16 Probability available below:
BYJU’S provides updated materials and new learning techniques to prepare them for exams. Also, there are video lessons which will help students to visualize different types of concepts and understand the logic behind them and these can be accessed by downloading BYJU’S- The learning app on your mobile or tablets.