Business studies is a subject that seeks a big part of the revision. We at BYJU’S furnish the revision notes for Class 12 Business Studies that assists the students to remember important pointers. Revision is definitely a salient aspect to be considered while self-studying. A potent revision is a vital factor to score well and succeed in education. Students who neglect revision normally end up scoring less marks.
How is BYJU’S revision notes helpful?
- Preparing revision notes helps you to organise your learning
- It helps you to identify the vital pointers to study for the examinations
- BYJU’S Revision notes definitely helps students to score well in their upcoming class 12 board examinations
- Students have to learn and revise to remember important topics of syllabus in their minds
|Chapters||Name of the Chapter|
|Chapter 1||Nature and Significance of Management|
|Chapter 2||Principles of Management|
|Chapter 3||Business Environment|
|Chapter 9||Financial Management|
|Chapter 10||Financial Market|
|Chapter 12||Consumer protection|
|Chapter 13||Entrepreneurship Development|
The above mentioned is the syllabus for class 12 Business Studies CBSE syllabus which is helpful in revision. For more revision notes visit BYJU’S or download the app for more information and the best learning experience.
Frequently asked Questions on CBSE Class 12 Business Studies: Notes
What is the meaning of ‘Consumer protection’?
Consumer protection is the practice of safeguarding buyers of goods and services, and the public, against unfair practices in the marketplace.
What are the characteristics of ‘Busniess environment’?
The following are the characteristics of Business environment: socioeconomic, technological, suppliers, competitors and government.
What are the ‘principles of management’?
1. Division of work.2. Unity of Command.3. Subordination of individual interest.4. Unity of Direction.5. Remuneration.