We at Byju’s are providing RD Sharma solution for CBSE class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th students. RD Sharma books for class 11 covers the latest CBSE Syllabus based of CCE guidelines and it can be useful for any other boards as well because of its strong foundation in almost every major maths topics.
In this topic you are going to learn about the following topics:
- Function as a special kind of relation from one set to another.
- Cartesian product of the sets of real (upto R x R).
- Ordered pairs, Cartesian product of sets.
- Definition of pictorial diagrams, relation, co-domain, domain and range of a relation.
- Number of elements in the cartesian product of two finite sets.