We at Byju’s are providing RD Sharma solution for class 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th and 12th for CBSE students. RD Sharma is a must-have reference book designed by mathematics experts. It includes solved examples and question bank of theory questions. These questions are really helpful in preparing for maths exams like IIT JEE and Maths Olympiad. In this chapter we will cover the following concepts:
- Introducing perimeter using different shapes. Understanding that shapes of different kinds may have the same perimeter through examples.
- The perimeter of a rectangle and square as a special rectangle; deducing the formula through patterns and then generalization.
- The concept of area, Area of a rectangle and a square.
- Counterexamples to different misconceptions related to perimeter and area.
- The basic idea about Units of Measurement. Make sensible estimates of measures using standard units of length, mass, and capacity.
|Chapter 20 Mensuration|
|Mensuration Exercise 20.1||Mensuration Exercise 20.2|
|Mensuration Exercise 20.3||Mensuration Exercise 20.4|
|Mensuration Exercise 20.5|