NCERT Exemplar for class 11 Biology chapter 10 Cell Cycle and Cell Division serve you with the necessary understanding of the concepts involved in this chapter. Students who are planning to take medical and other biology-related courses in future need to understand the concepts of cell cycle and cell division clearly in order to avoid difficulty in future.
Cell cycle and cell division NCERT exemplar have answers to the questions in NCERT exemplar book, cell cycle and cell division class 11 questions, cell cycle NEET questions, MCQ’S, true or false questions, match the following questions, important diagrams and tables.
Cell cycle and cell division are a few different processes that form a part of your body. The tendency of two daughter cells to multiply from a single parent cell is termed as Cell division. Prokaryotic cells rely on the process of binary fission while Eukaryotic cells rely on the process of mitosis. The Cell cycle can be defined as the events, which takes place during the process of cell division.
Download the PDF of NCERT Exemplar Class 11 Biology Chapter 10 Cell cycle and Division, available as a download below:
Important topics of NCERT Exemplar for class 11 Biology chapter 10 Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Prophase – Prophase is the first stage of mitosis.
- Metaphase – The second stage of mitosis is metaphase where sister chromatids are formed.
- Anaphase – The third stage of mitosis is anaphase where the splitting of centromeres takes place and the sister chromatids move to opposite poles.
- Telophase – The fourth stage in mitosis is telophase where the chromosome cluster is covered with the nuclear envelope.
- Cycle 1 is called meiosis 1 and
- The second cycle is called meiosis 2.
|NCERT Solutions for class 11 Biology Chapter 10|
|CBSE Notes for class 11 Biology Chapter 10|
BYJU’s provides you with cell cycle and cell division class 11 videos, animations, exercises and worksheets that help you to understand and memorise the topic for a very long period of time. For NCERT solutions, exemplar, notes, books, study materials tips and tricks visit BYJU’S website or download BYJU’S learning App.